Qres recognises that international standards certifications allow the delivery of services and products that address client requirements while meeting the applicable regulatory and statutory requirements. The Certified Management Systems aim to strengthen the trust of clients and external stakeholders, reduce costs, and create opportunities in new markets. The company activities included in the scope of international standards certifications are:
- Management of Real Estate Portfolios
- Advisory Services for Real Estate Transactions
- Consultancy services for Project Financing
- Alternative Investment services related to Real Estate Management
ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems
ISO 9001:2015, the internationally recognized standard for Quality Management, provides systematic control of the company’s operational activities, to ensure that clients’ requirements and expectations are being met.
Certification Registration Number: 20001220007689
ISO 22301:2019 - Security and Resilience - Business Continuity Management Systems
The company has developed a comprehensive Business Continuity Management System, as per ISO 22301:2019 requirements, aiming to minimise the impact of external and internal adverse events to its employees, client services, business operations, and stakeholders.
Certification Registration Number: 20000220007690
ISO 37001:2016 - Anti-bribery Management Systems
An anti-corruption system has been developed, implemented, maintained and continuously improved throughout the company’s organizational structure, as well as in
relations with third parties. The identification and management of risks, the training and information of the staff and the commitment of the Management are the basic principles
of the certified System according to ISO 37001:2016. Any incidents regarding violations of company Policies, Procedures or applicable laws (e.g. fraud, corruption, theft, embezzlement, non-compliance with the Qualco Code of Conduct, issues relating to human rights and in general, any act or omission which could harm the Company or its reputation) may be reported by using the communication channels mentioned below:
Certification Registration Number: 20024220007688
ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental Management Systems
The Environmental Management System covers all of the company’s activities, with programs and initiatives related to waste minimization, climate change mitigation, and continuous environmental awareness. Reducing the impact of the company’s activities on the environment is a key commitment of the company and is achieved through the use of sustainable practices and continuous improvement of its processes.
In order to reduce the environmental impact of its operations and promote environmental sustainability, the company:
- Conducts operations in compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Sets clear targets of environmental impact reduction and energy saving.
- Assesses the environmental impact of its activities and defines strategies and initiatives to achieve the targets set.
- Provides all necessary resources for the minimization of the environmental impact.
- Manages efficiently the company’s solid waste, focusing on waste segregation and recycling.
- Manages efficiently resources to maximize energy saving by implementing a system for monitoring the consumption of resources, focusing on energy performance improvement.
- Manages and evaluates the energy performance, based on appropriate indicators and objectives.
- Takes actions to raise awareness among its people and provide them with the necessary knowledge, resources and tools to implement all environmental and energy saving programs.
- Is committed to continuous improvement of the environmental and energy management system with a view to enhancing environmental performance.
- Defines, in line with relative procedures, work instructions and/or policies, employees’, suppliers’, contractors’ and visitors’ responsibilities for environmental issues.
- Ensures resources to implement necessary and timely, recycling and waste management processes enhancement and adopts best practices, which improve environmental performance.
- Investigates and escalates timely, in line with relative procedures, any incident, related with environmental performance.
- Anticipates that all suppliers, contractors, and partners place equally high priority on environmental issues in their operations.
- Supports the procurement of energy efficient products and services that impact energy performance.
- Collects and reports environmental and energy saving issues in the framework of ESG project.
- Adheres to a robust risk based approach in the areas of environmental performance in line with Company’s integrated management systems and taking into consideration incidents or findings of internal audit reviews to introduce effective remediation actions.
Certification Registration Number: 20104223013968
ISO 50001:2018 - Energy Management Systems
The company is committed to efficient energy management by continuously improving its energy performance and by adopting best practices for energy resources saving. The company invests in energy efficient facilities and projects. The ISO 50001:2018 reflects this
The company’s Energy Management System certification according to ISO 50001 standard, reflects its commitment for efficient energy management.
Certification Registration Number: 20001220008056